Five Things to Look for In a Window
1/3/2017 5:08:53 PM
Choosing windows for your home can be overwhelming. There are countless options and choices to make. To help get you started, here are 5 things to consider when deciding on your next windows.
1. Choose a window that enhances the look and overall design of your home. Look for custom crafted windows to create a custom look. Design flexibility with infinite options creates inspiring spaces.
2. Consider the materials and construction. Look for highly innovative products made with premium quality materials. You want your windows to look amazing for a long, long time.
3. Look for superior energy performance. Zo-e-shield® glazing solutions lead the industry with the world’s best energy-efficient glass. Look for an ENERGY STAR® rated product.
4. Make sure your windows are backed with a great warranty from a reputable company offering the support of knowledgeable customer care teams.
5. Find a manufacturer committed to sustainability. Insist on windows manufactured in an environmentally responsible manner that minimizes waste, reuses raw materials, and reduces emissions from Volatile Organic Compounds and Hazardous Air Pollutants.